Friday, September 18, 2009

Yay for Speck!

Little speck continues to do well. Ok, we think it's doing well as my hormone levels are continuing to rise. Woohoo!



On Monday they were at just over 1000 and today they clocked in at over 6000! Crikey. No wonder I feel hormonal. It's like PMS intensified 1,000 000 times.



And! I have found an angel for a blood sucker. She is at a local branch and now I know her by name, I walk in and say "B please". She is gentle and doesn't even use the air-suckie needle thing (they don't use traditional syringes for blood tests here, it's like a little suction pump attached to a needle that sucks the blood out. Super great for my special veins. Not.) B uses a proper syringe on me. Love her!



So feeling so happy. Or I would if I could keep my eyes open. I am SO tired. But I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!



Yay!


post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...