Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Eighteen


Yesterday we were married for 18 years. Eighteen. Eiiightteeeen. That's a whole lot of years.

He's never had any doubts about us, he says. He told me during the years of horror waiting for kiddies that he would choose me again. Even though I can't make babies he would ask me again.

I am loved and chosen. Life is never boring with me, he tells me. And he likes the way I look, skinny, medium and fatter, he likes me always.

I am truly and utterly blessed.




Photobucket






10 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh Wow!! Happy Anniversary!!! 18 years is HUGE!!!
Congratulations and I love your post
xx

jacksta said...

wow 18 years! That is awesome. Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

Awwww - that brought tears to my eyes! It's an amazing feeling being loved like that!

Congrats, 18 years is awesome!

Leonie said...

Beautiful post. Warm and fuzzy and lovely. Congratulations and heres to many more Blessed and Happy years together xx

Miriam said...

congratulations! that is awesome.

Angela said...

This post is perfection.

Widge said...

Awww congratulations!
love it
x

PaisleyJade said...

Beautiful! Happy anniversary guys!!!

Cat said...

Love and HUGE congratulations
All that love is awesomeness right there xxx

Neetz said...

Much Much love to you both and a big ol' Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Isn't it great to be loved unconditionally by your husband!?

Bless you guys and your future together xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...