Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thrifty goodness

My Mom's friend is downsizing and gave a whole lot of house stuff away. My Mom got these little beauties for me. Love that she knows me and what I like!


One glass is a little cloudy- will try white vinegar on it and see

Five (don't you love the fact that thrifted goods are almost always odd numbers?) gorgeous crystal glasses. For wine, small margheritas or possibly chocolate mousse.... And a vintage bag. I am ditching the bag part as it's badly sewn but keeping the wooden handles. Maybe spray paint them white and make a new bag part? Can't wait!

Hope that your weekend has been lovely.

**And my prayers are with Japan and all those affected by the earthquake and tsunami. There are no words and just I pray for God's Mercy and intervention**

Photobucket

4 comments:

mountain mama said...

love vintage, great deals {free} and new projects! :)


yes...praying.

Penny said...

I picked up a whole lot too. SO great!

Tea said...

It's always nice to have a pretty glass to drink from. ♥

mel @ the larson lingo said...

ohhh....I LOVE those cute vintage wine glasses! Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...