Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hurt

We decided to tell two sets of people our news today. They are good good friends and deserved to know. Trouble is that I know our news hurt.



I know what it's like to get our news. I know that hurt and pain intimately. So very well. I know the rush of feeling, the denial, followed by the sharp sense of pain which dulls into the ever familiar and present ache.



I hurt to hurt them. My heart hurts. We were both very somber after then calls we made.



And I am not sorry that it does hurt. I never want to forget what it feels like. Too much was experienced and felt and there is a respect for infertiles that I will never lose. I know when I finally publish these pregnancy posts that I will hurt some beautiful bloggers.



And I can't do a thing about it. And that sucks.



post signature

1 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

:( Must be hard when you want to enjoy this precious experience but also know what it must feels like for others who cannot.

Praying God will give you the right words for others but still also enjoy this blessing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...