Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snotty



We are sick. Not super sick, just colds with running noses, sore throats and a general feeling of rubbish-ness.

We caught the cold off someone who is CLOSELY related but as my mother reminded me we don't play the blame game in this family so I will abstain from naming and shaming them. Closely related, that's all I am saying....


And after two days of being snotted on, sneezed on and drooled on by my sick tiny man, I succumbed. Thought those jolly South African genes would have been a bit stronger....


Luckily I am still working my way through the 300 boxes of viral and bacteria killing tissues from my buying frenzy caused by the possible bird flu epidemic. Remember that? We were warned to stock up on bacterial killing everything from cleaning sprays to tissue to masks (yes I got in the queue at the pharmacy to buy masks!). Because it was coming and no-one was gonna protect us. I even had water stock piled and spent months collecting it all.


The germs were coming. I don't think anybody told them they were supposed to arrive though.


So here we are years later and I am still reaping the benefits of my propaganda induced buying frenzy. And in a household that does not use any non-natural stuff sometimes the heavy chemical anti-bacterial doo-das (can't think of word- insert own descriptive word here) come in handy.


Like for colds, or cleaning potties.

post signature

4 comments:

Penny said...

All I have to say is: You have no proof!!

Sammy said...

Wateva, this cold has a Samoan feel to it....!

Simoney said...

Ahhh, Penny you gave yourself away!! Funny post Sammy! xx

Jodi said...

Get well soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...