Monday, November 9, 2009

So yes!

It's out and everyone knows now. Feels great. Not so great that the news will really hurt some bloggie friends that I love. Praying for some special girls and their hearts.



We saw the little 7.5cm bean today and he/ she was so active. Barely kept still enough to get a good picture! But it's all good so far. The scan person (no idea of title!) said that the bean was picture perfect and that's good enough for me. I was desperate to see the heartbeat and she was so lovely. Put the scannie thing on my tum and 3 seconds later said "heartbeat!" We had not even made sense of the monitor yet. She was so nice.



So here he/ she is!










I cannot believe that this little bean is inside me! Infertile, barren girl! Honestly if it can happen to me it can truly happen to anyone.




post signature

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow wow WOW what a lovely surpise...so happy for you both!! Yipeee!!!!

Jessica said...

WHOA! Congratulations! How I loved seeing all your updates in my feedreader this morning!

I can't believe it...So happy for you! Keep us updated!

Beth said...

SAMMY Had I had know idea, what a great thing to read this morning!!! Praying health and protection! Enjoy my friend!

Lena said...

Oh my- thats SO exciting! This gives me hope... someday maybe things will work out for me :) You enjoy your pregnancy (I have no doubt that you will)- it is such an amazing experience. Congrats!

Simoney said...

Oh man Sammy, that little bean IS so perfect! Wow, what an amazing image. A dream on the way to being fulfilled. So many prayers answered, again, in yet another way. Man, Isn't God just full of surprises. Once again... CHILLS reading this. xx

Andrea said...

What an awesome surprise!! SOOO happy for you! Looking forward to reading your blog posts throughout! God bless!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...