Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012



Welcome 2012! I am convinced you will be a year filled with more. More than enough. More mercy. More break through.

I have no list of things I want/ need to do or resolutions. This year I just want to be. Be closer to Him. Be closer to my little ones and my wonderful big one. Just be.

2012 is already filled with challenges. My Mom has surgery late this month for her tumor. But by faith, already there is more. This is a primary cancer (so not from somewhere else- like a melanoma. So it's a lone ranger) and it's not aggressive or fast growing. More, see? More curse turned to blessing. More. He is more than able. He is More.








Photobucket



8 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Happy New Year beautiful Sammy!!

Tea said...

Happy New Year, Sammy! I pray your mom's surgery goes very, very well. ♥

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sammy! I love your beautiful testament of faith.

Mrs D said...

Happy New Year! I hope it is a fantastic one for you and your family, especially your mum xxx

Cat said...

may all be well for your mom...sooner than later

happy new year!

Love and Light

Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year - I also love your testament of faith!

jennohara said...

Happy New Year to you and all yours! I feel like it will be a great year.

jacksta said...

that sucks about your mum :(
Standing with you in faith!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...