Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pocket

Rupi and I have a small pocket of space together each day where we are totally alone while Blossom is asleep. It absolutely rocks. I get him up from his midday nap and we snuggle together on the couch for a while. Then we generally do something together like read a book or do a puzzle or chat or act the fool like this (our usual choice!)....








I love this time together. And I am keen to do the same with Blossom. How do you make time for each of your kiddies? Please share with this (relative) newbie!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bean and I are the same, we get to spend time together when Pudge is asleep. :) Usually about an hour. We read, snuggle, talk, play whatever he wants (usually with Toy Story toys), snack...it's precious. Most of the time though he is asking me to wake Pudge up so he can join in! Lol You are a fantastic mum, you do such a great job with your two beautiful kiddos!

Sam I Am said...

I love special time like this as well. We get more of it now that Miss3 does not sleep. while Mr1 is having a Nap we do something special together - usually baking by her request or crafting.
Mr1 and I get a smaller amount of special time when miss3 is at kindy we get a special snuggle before he has his nap and then when he wakes up we have a little bit of time to snuggle and play silly before going for a walk to pick up his sister. This time is so special aye. This afternoon Im taking the chance while daddy is home to take miss 3 on a mummy date...can't wait :)

Amy said...

Quality not quantity.

mountain mama said...

so very sweet!

it is so challenging to sneak one on one time in!!!! sounds like your doing a great job of it.

have a great week~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...