Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday buzzing

Dida wakes up on a Saturday like someone lit a fire under him. Me? Not so much. Even asleep I know its Saturday and I don't have to do the whole morning rush thing.

So anyway, true to form Dida propelled himself out of bed this morning at 6am to feed Blossom. Bless him. He let me sleep in, until 7.17am exactly. I know because at 7.17am (I looked at my phone) a little body was dumped on the bed and it wriggled up to me and got under the duvet with me. Awww. What an amazing way to wake up! Rupi carried his stuffed racoon which he has decided is his Panda's baby. So "Nanda bebe" goes everywhere with him, super cute!

A little while later another little body joined us and Dida took a photo. Yes, I look horrendous and yes that is a severe case of bed head. Don't care though as this is priceless!










Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yum yum yum. Saturday cuddles = joy :)

Anonymous said...

think you look beautiful!

Tea said...

What a sweet moment to capture!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...