Thursday, May 26, 2011

A mixed blessing

The midday sleeps are abating in our house. Rupi is sleeping a lot less at lunchtime and Blossom, well her midday nap has never been a long one.

I use this time to work so it means I need to make up the time at night. That's a bit hard at times. But! Having a longer afternoon with my little ones is just lovely. We get to go for walks and see diggers and go on slides and swings.

Each new season with these amazing little people is wonderful!










Photobucket

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aww so cute, great pics!!

Anonymous said...

such a rich season.....
challenging to find the balance, but rich all the same

love and light

Anonymous said...

It's hard when nap time starts abating. I need that time for myself - sanity time! When Cam is at home I've started implementing "rest time", while Ryan sleeps Cam rests for an hour. He usually reads - sometimes he falls asleep as well. Then I can grab a quick bite to eat in peace! :)

jennohara said...

Love these pictures!!! They are adorable.

These Three Kings said...

Just precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...