Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 months of joy


Today my son is 4 months old! My son.
I don't think I will ever grow tired of saying that. I am so grateful that Rupi, our "son of vision/ restorer" is here. Thank you God! We waited so long to meet him and he is just adorable. I love his personality and can't wait to see what mighty things he will do for his Jesus.

I can't describe what a joy he is and how I feel as words are just inadequate. I will just let Rupi speak for himself......







And lastly, raspberries to everyone!





post signature

3 comments:

Gail said...

He really is all deliciousness! So great to see that Joy radiating from you Sammy - you are definitely glowing!x

Janna said...

He is so adorable!

Jodi said...

Oh my, he is precious! I hope and pray that I am as blessed as you are some day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...