Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We have a winner!

Rupi was having a toddler moment (all day long) and so refused to make the draw. Luckily Blossom was more than happy to stand in....




She enthusiastically makes a draw,
.




And comes away with some finalists!
.


Narrows it down to two...

.

And then there's only one

.

Its WIDGEY!

.


Who promptly gets eaten...

.

Well done Widgey, one of my mostest favourite bloggie mates! Email me with your address and I will get them off to you (they arrived today and are beautifully wrapped- I did give the parcel a good squeeze though!)


And thank you to everyone for entering- I appreciate you all so much xxxx

Photobucket

7 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Yay for Widge - and so glad they arrived today!!

Gail said...

!@%!#

That's french for well done Widgey! Again!!!!

Widge said...

squeal!Thankyou!!! Give blossom a big kiss from me! xo

Widge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yahoo for Widgey!!!!!
love that
feeling good about her winning, now I don't have to take anyone else out!!!
lol

Anonymous said...

yahoo
so glad it was widgey who won...
now I don't have to take anyone out!!!!
lol


love and light

Tea said...

Yay for Widge!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...