Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The bus....

Phew...feel like I have been hit by a bus. But a good bus. A bus full of hope and possibility but a large bus all the same



I am super tired and verrry emotional. Again not bad tired and emotional just drug tired and emotional. Want to sleep a lot and cry while doing it! Also have had some hot flushes but actually being home and not at work pretending all is well and I am just fine and dandy, is wonderful.



Did my second blood test today and it REALLY hurt. So I cried (again). My wonderful Mom came along again- love her. So we just need to see if all my hormones have bottomed out and then my donor can begin injections tomorrow.



We went to my nephews birthday party yesterday and Rupi played in a ball tent (ball pit? space with many balls?) for the first time. He's SO cute (I may be ever so slightly biased!)




post signature

4 comments:

Beth said...

No Sammy he is super cute indeed! Praying for you!

Sammy said...

Thank you so much Beth xxxx

Lena said...

All mothers should be biased. it's our job! LOL! He is so cute- thats for sure!

I hope everything goes well withy our and your donor- and that all these crazy hormones will be worth it, and you get the result you are hoping for :)

Penny said...

You should send that into a magazine or something! Too cute to not share!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...