Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kick in the pants time

We all need a kick in the pants from time to time. A real life story that inspires and challenges. A story of people actually getting in the face of darkness and going to the (often ugly) places that need our Jesus more than breath.



My friend Nicole has written a post of the story behind Chris Tomlin's song "God of this city". The first song on her blog is the song.



This is SO worth taking the time to watch and just inspired and challenged the heck out of me.



This really takes my focus off me (thanks Nicole xxx) and what I am facing and shows me the greater picture.



Wow.


post signature

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Funny I just posted another one of his songs on my blog today!! Will go listen to the story-thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...