Monday, August 9, 2010

Here I am



Simoney did a post celebrating her Blogiversary and asked us to link to our first blog post. I linked to my second post as my first one was just saying "hi" (to myself).




I started the blog as I knew it was a God-thing but was scared to be so out there with infertility. I only switched the comment feature on after about 6 months! I didn't want anyone saying anything as I was so fragile.




I read the post and my heart just breaks for all the infertiles out there. My heart breaks for the me back then and I realise how far I have come.




It's funny, I was chatting to a girl at church last night and she said that she can tell women who are pregnant. Amost before they know they are themselves, she can tell. I am the same with infertility. I just know that I know the ones who are suffering. I look at them and I can see through the smiles and the laughter to beneath. I just know.




I am freshly grateful for my blessings. I look at my heart and it's healed. The scars remain but they are beautiful. They are reminders of the victory God has brought about.




So here I am. Eternally grateful. Thank you Simoney for the reminder of what God has done.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Penny said...

I like the new design. Yes, I am so grateful too and glad it ended up this way...getting to share the journey of motherhood together!

Simoney said...

It's an amazing incredible wonderful journey. And how fabulous that you started writing it back when there seemed no hope... and now you have a blow by blow record to give hope to others, and to remind yourself (and you babies) what miracles have happened for you.
LOVE the new blog design too, Sammy, it' GORGEOUS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...